Energy Economics Young Researchers Awards– AEEE 2019
To encourage young researchers affiliated with the AEEE to participate in the annual congress, support the dissemination of their research and provide them with access to the latest developments in the sector.
AEEE members aged 35 or under on 31 December 2019 are eligible for the award (co-authors are not required to meet age requirements).
The participant must present the article at the Annual Congress. It will be valued positively that the participant appears as first author (and only author, in its case). The winners of previous editions will not be able to attend the prize, although they will be able to opt for one of the travel bags. The Scientific Committee will be responsible for the decision and will evaluate the articles according to criteria of quality and relevance within the field of Energy Economics, being able to declare itself deserted.
- A 1st Prize worth €1,000 for the article with the highest quality and relevance in the field of Energy Economics.
- A 2nd Prize worth €500.
- 5 Travel Bags Secondary Awards worth 300€ for participation in the Annual Congress
The grants, which will be paid after the annual congress, are subject to attendance at the congress and the presentation of the article.
You must respond to the AEEE e-mail (email@example.com) indicating that you wish to participate in the "AEEE-Energy Economics Young Researchers Awards" before 31 December 2019. In addition, you must indicate on the registration form that applies to the award
The acceptance of the article in the annual congress does not imply the obtaining of prizes; the winners will be announced during the XV Congress 2020. Receiving the first and second prizes will imply the acceptance of their possible publication together with a brief CV of their authors.
On the other hand, the Travel Bag secondary awards will be notified before 15 January 2020.
Awards not subject to appeal:
Any decision by the Scientific Committee is considered final.
- Papers, research projects and flash sessions proposals submission opening: October 15th, 2019
- Papers, research projects and Flash Sessions submission deadline: November 30th, 2019
- Special sessions organisation: until October 30th, 2019
- Communication of acceptance: from December 20th, 2019 onwards
- Conference Registration Deadline: January, 22nd 2020